Tron AIS-SART gives its exact location, with GPS precision, updating its position every minute.
As an alternative to 9GHz SART the Tron AIS-SART is adopted by IMO RES MSC. 256 (84).
Tested & proven performance:
- Up to 10 nm from a SOLAS ship with AIS class A transponder
- Up to 40 nm from a SAR helicopter (altitude 1000 ft)
- Up to 130 nm from a SAR aircraft (altitude 20000 ft)
Superior position accuracy of its unique AIS technology contributes to a more efficient and effective search and rescue operations
- AIS-SART is detectable by AIS Class A and B, and AIS Receivers
- Small and compact
- Uses the same acessories as the Tron SART20 Bulkhead (bracket, pole, life-boat bracket and neoprene protection bag)
- Displays on ECDIS or Chart plotters as a RED Circle with a cross inside.
COMPATIBILITY OF LIFE-SAVING APPLIANCES
For clarification of the requirements of the LSA Code regarding transponders - Download document...
85037 Tron AIS-SART Main unit
82746 Wall bracket (pic below)
84145 User manual
84065 Lifeboat bracket (pic below)
82900 Pole bracket (pic below)
82615 Battery, Tron AIS-SART, 5 years maintenance kit
82957 Label, battery
82989 Label, battery seal
82746 Bulkhead bracket