FleetPhone - Global Maritime Voice & Data Service
Buy Now for only $ 1695
Buy Now for only $ 2075
Prices exclude vat, delivery, and installation.
+44(0)1306 88 33 55
The latest Inmarsat FleetPhone provides a global maritime voice, low-speed data and SMS service, using Inmarsat's latest I-4 satellites.
FleetPhone is a low-cost solution and ideal for use on smaller vessels where voice communications are the primary requirement or on any ship where additional voice lines are needed. It makes it easy for the Captain and crew to make calls at anytime.
Its simple slimline terminal is designed for maritime applications and to provide the easiest access to reliable satellite communications. And FleetPhone is easy to install and set up. It consists simply of a below-decks terminal and a small omni-directional antenna measuring just 21cm high and weighing less than 1Kg.
Fleetphone is the ideal choice for use on smaller vessels where voice communications are the primary requirement or on any vessel where additional voice lines are needed. It is an excellent low-cost replacement for ageing Mini-m systems, which are no longer manufactured and becoming difficult and costly to repair. Integrated 505 emergency calling features provide additional security onboard (Oceania 800 terminal only).
Two robust marine terminal options are available:
• Oceania 400 is an entry-level, slim-line product and uses external corded, cordless phones or existing PBX for access.
• Oceania 800 provides an integrated handset, speakerphone and display, Bluetooth, tracking and Emergency 505 services and offers an all-in-one solution.
FleetPhone's Key benefits
- Global coverage
- Low cost terminal and calls
- Easy to install
- Up to 5 phones can be connected
- Ideal, cost-effective solution for crew services (voice, email, sms) using Telemar's single prepaid card.
- Low Speed Data